Jez is well known for delivering immersive, interactive, engaging, fun and practical workshops for organisations worldwide.
Rated 5 stars by delegates with supporting reviews, he is passionate that delegates enjoy the learning process and leave with efficacious strategies for change.
Jez's multi-award-winning farm serves organic, home-grown and local produce, with organic pizza lunch cooked in the outdoor, wood-fired pizza oven. You can enjoy the gardens and if requested, Jez's dogs will happily make a guest appearance.
Click here to check availability on upcoming workshops at Jez's farm near Peterborough.
Whether on-site at your premises or off-site held at Jez's farm, a range of unique workshops help teams explore key topics and challenges:
- Making Our Mark: Creating a Legacy with Corporate Social Responsibility
- Speaking, Presenting & Facilitating Masterclass
- Wild at Work: The Power of Nature for Culture & HR
- Flip the Switch: Think Different, Get Different
- The Business Secrets of Bees
Jez has facilitated workshops for groups from 6 to 600 delegates, tailored to specific desired outcomes and needs. Contact Jez's team to discuss your requirements.